Friday 22 August 2008

Another Step of the Way

Well it took a wee while, but Lulu finally sorted out the problem with the last revisions. I received the proof copy today and now everything is pretty much bang on the money. So finally, the book's exactly as I want it, and a trip to my local Borders bookstores (i.e, 35 miles away) is now on the cards for next week. It'll be interesting to see how that goes...

In other news, I had some free time last night and put together a quick illustration slideshow, which is now in place at the bottom of this very home page. Some of Photobucket's 'quick and dirty' slideshow themes are pretty appalling to anyone over the age of thirteen and a half, but I quite liked the grainy movie look - which is in keeping with the dark themes behind the book and the artwork. Another free marketing tool for the collection, in any case, and it makes me wonder if I shouldn't do a few more illustrations or even - shock, tremble - even think about producing a cover art piece at some point? I do have a buddy on deviantart.com who had expressed interest in the job, and I would still want to give him first refusal on that gig. It would be a good bit of practice for me at least, to see how close to "professional" illustration standard I am. As they say, watch this space...

No comments:

Underground British Metal for Discerning Listeners

Underground British Metal for Discerning Listeners
Because Chaz is a fan of these guys and their music. Help support the British metal music scene!

No Ads Here!

Fenriswulf-Books.co.uk is an advert-free site. All promotional links on this page are personally added by Fenriswulf Books to individuals, groups and resources that support us, whom we wish to support, or that we believe will be of interest to browsers of this site.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin.

ixquick Metasearch: Protect Your Privacy

Ixquick Privacy

Last Word

All content is (c) Fenriswulf Books 2008-2015 c.e. Pages maintained by Chaz Wood, Fenris' adopted keeper (in the absence of Loki).